Art as DefiningThis is going to be a difficult contest but one that should evoke all your creative juices. This contest is going to be about using any medium (Any at all) to create a piece relating to any word on the list of words i give you. These words will be challenging and perhaps frustrating, but one that open your eyes to a new level of art. This is open to anyone who thinks there up to this challenge. Now if your ready i will list off the words. Ready? You sure? Well 3...2...1... Here they are!!Art as Defining by No-where-man
- Biblioxenodochiophobia - the irrational fear of finding a soiled, sordid, second-rate Gideon Bible in a hotel room drawer
- fugacious - fleeting, transitory; difficult to capture.
- nosocomephrenia - A depression caused by any extended stay in the hospital
- tantalolagnia - The condition of being sexually aroused when being teased.
- flibbertigibbet - a silly flighty person
- quid pro quo - something given or received for something else
- squelch - to fall or stamp
How to SELL your Work: tips from who’s doing it!How to SELL your Work: tips from who’s doing it! by Helewidis
This article was made within Project Educate Week of Artistic Nudes in order to help and educate the community (not only the ArtNude's)...
It is also part of a series of articles being posted elsewhere around dA, by various deviants. I'm linking them all up in my journals (especially this one: http://helewidis.deviantart.com/journal/19386596/ ) so that you can have them all in one place in case they don't get your eye in the midst of the many articles in the News page!
Here we are: you want to sell your artwork but don't know how-to!
Common sense gives you that the first thing you'll need to have is artwork of quality. While some people may buy poor quality artwork for a first time they won't do it twice.
Second thing you'll have to consider is that you must provide variety when assembling your shop whether it is online or at a store and/or gallery out there "In Real Life"